Babies Babies

Extremely catchy and funny. Not entirely suitable for lil' kiddies. Nice and funny, as is always the case with dear Mr Weebl.

5 stars.

Madness Avenger Madness Avenger

Amazing, as always. The button (no spoilers) is how all this madness started.

Minecraft Documentary Minecraft Documentary

Amazing, truly. I enjoy lore, even if it's not official XD

Great animation. Good job :D

Madness Ambulation Madness Ambulation

Good, but-

shaking off the dudes is really hard, the car literally slows down so you can barely shake them off within two minutes....

Chaos Faction Chaos Faction

Choatic, Mad yet Brilliant!

Choas Faction is a game WORTH PLAYING. It's a great quick paced flash game filled with action and madness. Frustrating at times but still worth playing, try it out now.

Once completed you're rewarded very well, each level with it's own unique mechanics! The crazy weapons and mad physics are enough to make you play forever.

Ultimate Assassin 2 Ultimate Assassin 2

Brilliant, addictive and clever.

Ultimate Assassin 2 is one my personnel favourite NewGround games and indeed any flash game ever! When clearing up my favourites list this is one of the things I keep.

Great concept for the 18 challenging and taxing levels. Brings you back to the days of old console games such as Metal Gear Solid, a red shape on the screen to tell you that the enemy is watching.

To The Birds To The Birds

This music is from a game called Frozen Synapse. Now at first I thought it just sounded similar, but I've just played the game - this is the same music I'm sure. Sorry if not but I'm pretty sure it is...

Hank Hank

Normlly I review movies and games but...

This is very good, if Madness was re-made in big detail (HD; it would be awsome) then that's what hank should look like when he fights the clown!

Worth the click!